Friday, April 6, 2012

Cherry Blossom Ride


A beautiful tree in my own neighborhood, just as I'm leaving it.


This spray of daffodills are on Mercer Island just opposite the old Inn.


Capitol Hill looking back at the first block of Cherry trees


The next block, the trees are on both sides of the street.


The front of the girl's school up on Capitol Hill.


These trees are marked "protected" from the construction of that apartment building and it looks like they are going to make it just fine.


This apartment complex is two blocks from my office. The trees are surrounding a parking lot and then continue on the next block. You don't have to go to the other Washington to see the cherry trees but you do if you want warm weather! It was only 40F on the way in today.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking over your LI profile and saw you had a Blog site. I am thoroughly impressed by this! My mom actually rides as well and to hear her talk about her 38 mile rides a few times a week is beyond me. She is actually headed to the Grand Canyon in a few weeks for a week long hike/ride...I aspire to do half the things she does. So amazing that you ride that much!

    ReplyDelete